LinkedIn Riches: Generate Leads with LinkedIn!

AUTHOR OF THE AMAZON BESTSELLING BOOK "LinkedIn Riches"

WHAT I DO: I teach people how to leverage LinkedIn to generate leads, add clients and increase revenue!

WHY IT WORKS: Back in 2012, I quit a "day job" that was paying me $120,000 per year to start my own business. I had 1 client, enough savings to support my family for a couple of months and a makeshift office in our bedroom.

Over the next 90 days, using a laptop perched on a wobbly folding card table, I generated $135,000 of revenue for my new business. (Read that last sentence again.)

I did it all on LinkedIn. I did it all inside a tiny niche. I did it all with people who had never heard of me or met me before I connected with them on LinkedIn.

And (good news for you!) I'm not some Harvard MBA or sales savant - I just figured out a formula for using LinkedIn to find and engage my IDEAL sales prospects that worked like gangbusters.

And since I launched the LinkedIn Riches Premium Training program online, hundreds of everyday sales professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs have experienced incredible results.

Ask Yourself: How would your business change if you KNEW that every day, in less than an hour, you could generate 30-50 new, fresh leads who were the EXACT target customer you wanted to reach?

Like I said, it's not rocket science. It's just looking over my shoulder as I show you how to generate leads using the world's largest and most powerful social network for professionals worldwide.

MY BACKGROUND: Author of 7 books, former Associated Press Reporter, Award-Winning PR Director and Social Media Consultant, Talk Radio Producer and On-Air Talent, Video Producer and Marketer, Freelance Writer, 1-on-1 Business Coach & Consultant.





About LinkedIn Book Author John Nemo | LinkedIn Riches
creator of LinkedIn Riches. Learn how to leverage LinkedIn for nonstop sales leads, clients and revenue! Get FREE LinkedIn Tips. Generate Leads.

How to Score New Clients From LinkedIn in 14 Seconds or ...
How did I do it? Before I invited him to connect, I spent about 14 seconds looking over his LinkedIn profile. I noticed he went to the University of Pittsburgh and

Generating Leads With LinkedIn: What You Need to Know ...
LinkedIn tools to help generate leads. Youll find out the benefits of using these rich status updates to stay LinkedIn Lead Generation for Business

LinkedIn Riches | Facebook
LinkedIn Riches. 530 likes · 41 talking about this. Discover how to leverage LinkedIn to generate sales leads, add clients and increase revenue!

LinkedIn Riches: How to Leverage the Worlds Largest ...
LinkedIn Riches: How to Leverage the World's Largest Professional Network to Enhance Your Brand, Generate Leads and Increase Revenue! [John M Nemo, Gregory Rohm] on

Rich Sordahl | LinkedIn
helping professionals like Rich Sordahl discover inside Join LinkedIn and access Richs full In addition to generating leads that created

Amazon.com: LinkedIn Riches: How to Leverage the World's ...
LinkedIn Riches: How to Leverage the World's Largest Professional Network to Enhance Your Brand, Generate Leads and Increase Revenue! Kindle Edition

Email Marketing To Generate Leads | LinkedIn
Learn more about Email Marketing To Generate Leads, part of Renew Marketing Ltd. Join LinkedIn today for free.

3 Ways to Generate Leads With LinkedIn Groups
Social media consultant John Nemo is the author of LinkedIn Riches: will generate potential folks trying to use LinkedIn to generate leads but doing

LinkedIn Riches Podcast: How to Use LinkedIn Advertising!
I couldn't believe how much I learned about LinkedIn Advertising during this interview with LinkedIn Ads Expert AJ Wilcox for the latest episode of the