Google Sites Tutorial - Create a Website with Google

Section 1: Intoduction. Lecture 1 01:14 In these lessons.
I go and show how I create a FREE Google Site.
https://sites.google.com/site/onlinewiththomas/
Section 2: Google Site Templates Lecture 2 09:32 Use Keywords
Use good catchy names.
Try and find something original.
Lecture 3 07:46 There are many site Templates to chose from.
And even if you chose one to start with.
If your not happy with it.
You can always change it to something else later.
Lecture 4 01:43 I use FireFox to work on.
You can use IE, or Chrome if you like.
Section 3: Editing the site. Lecture 5 06:19 Here I go into Editing the content of the page. Lecture 6 05:53 I go through showing how easy it is to add pics to a Google Page.
Lecture 7 04:41 In this video, I go into how to add links to your Google Page.
Even show how to add a link to a picture.
Lecture 8 04:29 I continue to go into editing content on pages.
Lecture 9 03:56 Here I show how to create a new page in Google Pages.
And show how to modify it.
Lecture 10 02:57 How to add video to your Google pages.
This video shows you how easy it is to do.
Section 4: More... Lecture 11 05:27 I go into a little detail on editing the site layout.
Lecture 12 03:33 In this video.
I go into how easy it is to add a banner to your Google site.
Lecture 13 03:03 If you make mistakes.
You can always go back and do it again.
Section 5: End... or is it? Lecture 14 02:07 Some final thoughts from me on Google pages Basics.
As I may do a more in depth one. Depending on how popular this course is.
Lecture 15 Text

Lecture 16 02:25 In this last video.
I show you Mary Fran's Getting Started with Google Sites page.
Perhaps I may do a more complete guide to Creating FREE Google sites.
Based on the info I read on this page.
There are some videos on it.
But not very good quality.
Full curriculum





Mary Fran's Getting Started with Google Sites
A tutorial on the features of a Google Site. Sites is Google's free tool to create Examples of how teachers and students are using Google Sites can be found

Create a site - Sites Help - Google Support
sites.google.com/site/yoursite). The name and URL you choose can't be changed after you create your site, or used again if the site is deleted.

Google Sites Tutorial - Scribd
Google Sites Tutorial - Free download as Word Doc (.doc) or read online for free. This is a tutorial for Google Sites created for Dr. Bruce Spitzer's EDUC-W200 Using

Creating a Google Site - Sites Tutorial 1 of 5
In the first tutorial of this 5 part series, In the first tutorial of this 5 part series, I show how to create a Google Site.

Google Sites #1: How to Create a New Site
This tutorial will show you how to find Google Sites and how to create a new Site.

Sites Google Apps Learning Center
Create a new website Add and edit pages Google Apps makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and

Sites Help - Google Sites
Official Google Sites Help Center where you can find tips and tutorials on using Google Sites and other Use Google Sites with Google Apps. Map your site to

Google Sites Tutorial - Flathead Valley Community College
Google Sites Tutorial 1. Type the following web address into your browsers address bar: For example, my site is http://sites.google.com/site/joannacwittke.

Google Sites
Get more from Google Sites with Google Apps Premier Edition: 10 GB of Google Sites storage, plus 500 MB for each Premier Edition user account ;

4 Ways to Create a Website Using Google Sites - wikiHow
How to Create a Website Using Google Sites. Create a website using Google Sites to kickstart your online Design Your Site Login to Google Create Your Site Edit