Build a Rockstar LinkedIn Profile, Brand and Network

If youd like your sales team to close more deals then reach out to me. Ive been showing sales teams how to boost sales using LinkedIn, combined with my special social selling techniques, since 2006.


I help all types of sales teams - Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Channel Sales, Any Sales. I also work with executives, managers and marketing.

Call me now at 720-897-8254 or read on and then call.

Forbes recognizes me as a Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer. This proves my capabilities much more than my own words do.

It isnt just WHAT I do, but HOW I do it that provides the greatest value. Audiences really get what I present and teach because Ive been there with 15 years of in the trenches sales experience in the technology space (hardware, software, telecom, cloud).

I founded Integrated Alliances in 2003 as a B2B events company and soon delivered the world's 1st-ever LinkedIn Hands-on Workshop, drawing 100+ sales reps, sales managers, association leaders and recruiters to the University of Denver.

I have impressive accomplishments and very numbers on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., but thats not the point. I'm a leader (with original ideas) and not a follower like many of my peers. I can lead your team to greater sales performance like nobody else can.

If you host events, I make them memorable with a rockin keynote, a content-packed breakout session or on an expert panel.

Tell me about your revenue challenges and we can discuss how I can help you and your team. Email me at moneil@IntegratedAlliances.com or call 720-897-8254 to get the process started.

As a Myers-Briggs ENFP, I was wired to lead. As a published LinkedIn author, radio show host and tech junkie, I am well-suited to teach and entertain.

Like many in my audience(s), I'm interested in muscle cars, classic rock (Pink Floyd, The Eagles), vinyl records, the ocean, sunshine, Apple products and concerts.

Im known as The LinkedIn Rockstar , but I dont work for LinkedIn.





Build a Rockstar LinkedIn Profile, Brand and Network
LinkedIn is a powerful business platform, but only if you know how to use it effectively. Too many people have no clear direction for their profile, so they don't get

Your Linkedin personal brand: 6 tips to build a strong one ...
largest professional network a strong personal brand on LinkedIn. 1. Have a complete profile. feeds to build a good personal brand on LinkedIn

Mike O'Neil | LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Mike O Mike O'Neil is THE LinkedIn Rockstar. Mikes Full Profile. Not the Mike

Build Your Brand | LinkedIn for Small Business
Get the Professional Branding Playbook. Get the free guide; Use LinkedIn to build a brand that connects you with the right people. Expand your network.

Build Your Personal Brand 1 on LinkedIn
Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn By building your LinkedIn network, youre building your personal brand. Connect with colleagues,

5 Tips to Build and Grow Your LinkedIn Network Social ...
Learn key engagement strategies and activities to build and grow your LinkedIn network. Home; out their LinkedIn headline/profile your brand |Social Media

HOW TO: Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn - Mashable
will help you build a powerful brand on LinkedIn so Brand your profile. Your LinkedIn By building your personal brand on LinkedIn,

Meet the New LinkedIn Profile: A Better Way to Connect and ...
Meet the New LinkedIn Profile: With this brand new profile experience, http://www.linkedin.com/profile/sample.

Shaun Geerts | LinkedIn
View Shaun Geerts's (Canada) professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, and brand plans to grow Rockstar within

Kane Minkus | LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Kane Minkus discover inside View Kanes Full Profile. Not the Kane Minkus you